About the Role
You will be joining the core team who is responsible for creating tools, components and architecture to be used by cross-professional feature teams initially and later by our modding community. We stay up to date with the technology we're using, which includes but is not limited to Unreal Engine 5, C++, C#/.NET and AWS. We care about code readability, usability and performance and we constantly improve our tool-set and reduce any technical debt discovered.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Develop Unreal components for feature teams
- Develop core game systems
- Develop the client side of complex tools together with .NET devs
- Maintain and optimize existing components and tools
- Assist with design and architecture
- Assist with enforcing coding and architectural standards
- Mentor other developers
5+ years of relevant experience
Experience working with Unreal Engine
Experience working with PC and/or console games
Excellent C++ skills
Have shipped several games
Relevant bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Preferably experience working with multiplayer games
Good organizational skills
About the Company
Raw Power Games is all about creating amazing games by offering the best possible work culture to our employees.
We believe in the passion of our employees and that creating great games involves a fun and safe work culture, over-the-top experiments and occasional failures as a way to grow. We’d rather fail than deliver mediocre results!
The company is fully funded to develop and release the first game mid 2025 with an expected size of 60-70 employees, the majority of these being industry veterans.
We strive to be the best workplace in the games industry, by offering:
- Competitive salary
Supplemental pension contributions
- Generous revenue share and long-term equity programs
- 30 days of vacation every year
- Flexible work hours and remote when you need it
- Low hierarchy, your respectful feedback is welcome
- Great work/life balance - you can have kids, or pets, or time for relationships or all of the above!
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Skilled co-workers that are driven by passion to create